Friday, 16 April 2010


I am currently working on a nonwovens group project and have been making this blouse over the holidays. We are making two outfits inspired by Valentino's Autumn/Winter 2009/10 collection. I finally got the sewing of the blouse finished today. The fabric is a complete nightmare to work with! Now its finished, I have got the scary task of dying it pink....... I just hope it survives!

Here is a picture of it from a couple of weeks ago. It now has its left front and sleeve, a ruffle collar and ruffles at the hem. It also has a button stand. My computer doesn't want to let me upload a more recent photograph!

No comments:

Post a Comment